Thursday, July 13, 2017

Two Katakana Poems


Ukiyo-e print by Utagawa Hiroshige, via.

Love Song

Let me tell you, my eyes are crowded.
Let's go out, I'm totally ok
Let me do it and I'm aware of what you are doing. Letting my eyes out.

Let me hurt and let's go out.



I'm Sorry I Do Not Care

I do not think that I am sure that you will not be able to take advantage of it.
I do not care, I do not care, I'm sorry I do not care.
Oooo I am an Illustrated Owon I Wanna Waiter I Wish I Was a Waiter I Wish I Was a Waiter I Wish I Wrath I Where I Want
I'm sorry I can not believe it. I'm sorry I do not care. I do not care.
You do not have to worry about it. I'm sorry I do not care. I do not care. I do not care.
You do not have to worry about it. Oh Oh Oh Oh Oh Oh I Wanna Waiter Oh Oh
I do not know how to get it. I do not know how to get it. I do not care if I do not know how to get it.
I'm sorry I can not believe it. I'm sorry I do not care. I do not care.



Smut has been getting some lovely results with hiragana vowels (traditional Japanese phonemic characters). These use katakana (traditional Japanese phonemic characters for transliterating foreign languages). 

No comments:

Post a Comment