Sunday, September 13, 2015

Cheap shots: Aboard a doomed dirigible


"I'll fight them off like Reagan did," Mr. Trump did not add. Image via West Wing Reports.
Trump on the Japanese menace:
“Ben is a nice man, but when you’re negotiating against China and you’re negotiating against these Japanese guys that are going to come against you in waves, and they think we’re all a bunch of jerks because our leaders are so stupid and so incompetent and so inept, we need people that are really smart, that have tremendous deal-making skills and that have great, great energy.”
In waves? He's expecting, as president, to be confronted by Japanese guys coming against him in waves?

Also,
On Friday night, a seasoned party activist compared him to “the bad boy you date over the summer before returning to college.”
Wake up Donald, I think I've got something to say to you
it's late September and I really should be back in school...

No, I'm not doing this. (For those who missed it, my Trump song, "It's On His Hat", is here.)

Cross-posted at No More Mister Nice Blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment