Friday, January 3, 2014

Weed rather you didn't

Shorter David Brooks: "Weed: Been There. Done That", New York Times, January 3, 2014.

In my youth my friends and I experimented a lot with marijuana, generally leading most of us to act silly when we should have been preparing for our future coherent, integrated, and responsible lives as bond traders, government officials, and composers of 800-word essays. This is why marijuana should be illegal, not for health or safety but for moral reasons. You don't really have to try it for yourself since I've already done it for you; if you need to get silly you can just read my columns.



Marijuana - Comments and Glitter Graphics!


Most importantly, while pot prohibition may have caused some inconveniences for some individuals, it has never caused any problems for David Brooks.

No comments:

Post a Comment